“I will show you how to make beautiful, effective, high quality skin and haircare, using natural plant-based ingredients to suit your own needs – perfect as gifts or just to indulge yourself. I’ll also teach you which ingredients to avoid when buying natural beauty products and why!”
Shashi Ioannides, vegan skincare herbalist and cosmetic formulator
This masterclass will include:
- How to make natural skincare products such as a Hibiscus Face Scrub, Himalayan Salt Body Scrub, Herbal Hair Rinse and Healing Herbal Salve
- Learn to make natural hair products such as an Ayurvedic Hair Mask and Herbal Hair Rinse
- Discover how to make your own zero-waste products
- How to personalise DIY beauty recipes to suit your own skin and hair type
- Learn which ingredients to avoid when buying hair and skin products
- A delicious organic lunch and take home recipe pack – including bonus skincare recipes to try at home
- 10% discount in neighbouring wholefood shop, Food for All
Shashi is a trained skincare herbalist and cosmetic formulator. She has founded a successful international vegan skincare brand based on strong ethical policies, sourcing ingredients from suppliers whose business practices do not harm people, animals or the planet. Shashi is passionate about educating people to take the power back into their own hands, to find out more follow her @shashiwastaken on Instagram and Twitter.
Fee*: £89 (£71 Concession**) inclusive of VAT, includes delicious tastings throughout and a take home recipe pack.
Saturday 21st March 2020 10:00am – 2:30pm
£89 (£71 Concession) inclusive of VAT